Thursday, September 9, 2010

It's been a rough patch

It's been a too long since my last weigh-in and it is totally because I don't want to admit a set back. Denial is a horrible thing!

It was a rough beginning of the school year. New schedules to figure out, long hours of work, and the sheer exhaustion of it all. Not to mention the fact that our beloved dog of 11 years passed away on the first day of school. Throw in a holiday weekend on top of feeling depressed AND getting my period and you have a recipe for disaster when it comes to weight loss!

starting 186.0
last weigh in 184.4
this week 187.8

Even though the numbers are bad this week, I am determined not to give up! I went to the gym 3 days in a row! The kids are in aftercare on Tues, Wed & Thurs and I have dedicated those as workout days. I am proud of myself for following through and working out! Looking for better numbers next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment