Sunday, September 26, 2010

Challenges

This weeks challenges as part of the Shrinking Jeans Shrinkvivor Challenge is to drink a ridiculous amount of water, no fast food, and to log all the minutes we spend working out. Drinking the water is not too much of a problem, but hello? can I pee anymore? The fast food is not an issue either, we rarely eat it. But logging in these minutes will be damn near impossible.

I shouldn't really say impossible. Obviously, I will be working out, it is just hard to increase the amount of time that I do. As a working mom of 3 kids, I can only squeeze in so much time at the gym, or working out in general. My kids have activities, homework, dinner needs to be cooked, etc. I have reserved Tues, Wed, & Thursdays as my gym days after I get off work. This past Thursday, I couldn't because I had to work late due to my back to school night. I managed to hit the gym yesterday and take a walk today, but I really feel like I'll be letting my team down on Wednesday.

My hubby will be home tomorrow afternoon, so maybe I'll be able to squeeze in a trip to the gym, but I have to make it brief. Typically, I try and workout really hard to maximize my allotted time in the gym. Adding more time, just isn't an option.

Aarrggh, I just hope I don't get kicked off my team because of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment