Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Shrinkvivor Weigh-In #2

Man is getting old difficult. I swear my metabolism had damn near come to a screeching halt. It used to be so much easier to lose weight before I hit my late 30's!

This week we had some challenges thrown into our Shrinkvivor experience. We were challenged to log all of our exercise miles (not on a bike, however) and then to up our water intake. The folks at the Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans told us to take our weight and divide it by 2 and that is the number of ounces we should be drinking daily.

Our miles were logged in beginning on Friday morning until last night. Here is what I logged

Fri 1
Sat 4.1
Sun 3.5
Mon 1
Tues 4.2

Total 13.8 Miles

Not great, but I also don't have a ton of time to get the miles in.

I wasn't as accurate at logging in my water intake, but I did pretty good. I calculated that I needed to drink over 90 ounces of water a day. I spent a great deal of time in the bathroom this week, but, except for Saturday when we were travelling, I was able to get my ounces in plus some.

Here are the numbers for my weight loss:

Starting weight 187.2
This week 186
Change -1.2

Total Loss -1.2

4 comments:

  1. Great job!!!

    Have another amazing week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your loss this week! You did an outstanding job on your miles and water, too!! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had a great week! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome... ME TOO, ME TOO! I started this goal last year on my 38th birthday and my 39th birthday is in 2 weeks. And I WANT to get where I want to be BEFORE my 40th birthday! GOD HELP ME! (I do LOVE this SHRINKVIVOR challenge)

    http://momscrazycooking.blogspot.com/2010/09/shrinkvivor-challenge-week-1-complete.html

    ReplyDelete