Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Ugly Truth

Today marks my last day of summer break before heading back to work tomorrow. Teachers go back on Monday, but usually I go back much earlier.

Typically, summer is a time for me to get back into the exercise groove and really get physical. Unfortunately, this summer started with surgery that sidelined me for a while and then we got so busy with swim team and squeezing my work days in, that I didn't hit the gym once. I feel horrible, and fat.

Before my surgery I weighed 6 pounds less than I do now. Ugghh!

Tomorrow, I am back at work. No more ability to snack when I want to, and I have a plan for hitting the gym once school starts.

I am excited!

I stepped on the scale today and am a whopping 186.0!

I've never put it out there for the world to see, but then again, I'm blogging here somewhat anonymously, so I guess I'm still not!

No comments:

Post a Comment