Monday, August 16, 2010

If I blog it then it will happen, right?

On a recent walk with my two year old, I had plenty of time to ponder thoughts in my head. After 11 years of marriage, 3 kids, and over 38 years (with most of them being overweight), I have decided that I've had enough! I vow that I will finally be in shape by the time I turn 40!

I have given myself, plenty of time (over a year), but hopefully I won't need that long to accomplish my goal. My already-40 husband has embarked upon a quest to complete a half-marathon this year and I am now determined to do something just as important.

Hopefully, this blog will enable me to write about the journey and be able to stick to it. I'm sure I will stumble along the way, but in the end I vow to be...

Fit By Forty!

No comments:

Post a Comment