Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Shrinkvivor Weigh-In

The first week of Shrinkvivor went pretty well. We were challenged this week with logging all minutes of exercise and to not eat fast food.

I always feel like I let people down when I have to log my minutes. As a working mom with three kids in activities I have to squeeze in my exercise when I can. I would love to be able to do more, but I'm not sure I could.

Staying away from fast food is not an issue for me, typically. We did eat out on Friday and ordered carry out on Saturday. Not sure if that counts as fast food. Friday's meal, I had a salad and used my dressing (on the side) sparingly, so I felt pretty good about my choices. Saturday we got Chinese carry-out. Not such a good choice, but I watched my portion sizes. My husband and I joke that a night of Chinese puts pounds on us overnight. This weekend was no different. I woke up on Sunday morning 2lbs heavier than I had been on Sat morning. Have spent the days since then drinking tons of water and trying hard to compensate for it.

I worked out everyday but Friday this week and feel good about my 324 minutes (5 hours 24 minutes), but wishing it could be more. I'm working really hard at getting back to running 30 min straight/ 3miles. Hoping it won't take too long to get back there!

My weigh in wasn't too bad, considering the Chinese food, but had hoped it would be more.

Starting weight 188.0
Today's weight 186.8
Weekly loss 1.2

Total loss 1.2

Happy Shrinking!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the 1.2 lost this week as well as rocking the exercise minutes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 324 minutes is awesome! It can be tough squeezing in a workout when life is busy. And a loss of 1.2...fabulous!

    Blog: Life As I See It [Fitness, Health and Happiness]

    FB: Life As I See It [Fitness, Health and Happiness]

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great loss and lots of minutes! Woooo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the loss!! I think 324 minutes is fantastic - I barely got a third of that!!

    ReplyDelete