Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Shrinkvivor weigh-in #2

This week had its ups and downs. I didn't get to log as many minutes as I would have liked, and the cold that has been lingering came back with a vengeance. But, I had an awesome run on Sunday. I felt so good, once I hit the 30 min mark, I kept running until the mileage was 3miles, then I kept running until it said 3.25 so I could honestly say I ran for 3 miles straight (I walk for the first .25 miles). I ended up doing 3.5 miles total! Then did weights!! I felt so good when I was done. Then woke up Monday morning feeling like shit!

Despite the crappy week, I still managed to lose. I am really hoping that I can kick this cold so that I can get back on track!

Challenge #1 track fitness minutes: 237 minutes
Challenge #2 track sleep: most nights I got 7 hours of sleep. However I routinely have a 3 year old who climbs in my bed at night, so I really don't think my 7 hours are quality hours.

Starting weight 188.0
Last week 186.8
This week 186.0

total loss 2.0

No comments:

Post a Comment