Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Shrinkvivor 2- Go Red-volution!



Here we are at week one of the Shrinkvivor challenge at the Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans. I participated in the first Shrikvivor last fall and loved it. Hoping for an even better run this year! So far my tribe (Redvolution) is made up a a group of wonderful ladies who are very supportive. I just know this is going to be a great challenge!




I took a picture of my weight this morning. I forgot to take a before shot of myself this morning, so I did it here at work. Pardon the horrific fluorescent lights and public bathroom look.









Can't wait to start logging my minutes of exercise! I hope this little cold I woke up with doesn't sideline me early though!









Challenge starting weight 188.0





God do I hate my feet!












Front view








Side view

2 comments:

  1. Go Team Red!!!!!

    So glad to see ou blogging...hopefully, I'll be better about it for the challenge too. :) keep working hard!

    ReplyDelete