Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Power of One Weigh-in #2


I totally forgot to weigh- in yesterday. Not sure where my head is lately, but better late than never, right!

I didn't get in as much running as I would have liked and we had company over the weekend (and that always means not-so-great eating). But I managed to eek out a loss!!

I wrote my letter to my 2011 self and am working on the weekly challenge for this week. I am super proud of my 5K run on Sunday!!! Because I fell behind on my C25K training, I wasn't able to run the whole thing, but it felt sooo good to do it and finish. I still can't believe that I ran for 28 minutes straight!!!


Here are the numbers:


Starting weight.........................187.2

Challenge starting weight......183.0

This week..................................182.0

Challenge loss..............................1.0

Total loss.......................................5.2

No comments:

Post a Comment