Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Power of One Week 5 Weigh in

Not a great week. Snow and ice hit last week and I ended up with 3 days of no school due to snow and ice and no power in a ton of the schools. Three days home with my kids resulted in lots of snacking and no exercising (except for shoveling snow).

My parents had no power for a few days and we had them over. Instead of cooking, we ordered Chinese food. Haven't had it in a while, and it was so good! I didn't feel like I ate a lot of it but it kicked me in the butt and I put on close to 5lbs in just a few days. I really feel like the Chinese (and that special time of the month) led me to retain a TON of water. My socks dug into my legs and left indentation marks like when I was pregnant. I've been slugging water ever since, but couldn't fix it completely by today. For the first time, this challenge, I had a gain. So frustrating, but whatevs, it happens :)

Here are my weekly numbers:


Starting weight.................................187.2
Challenge starting weight...............183.0
Last week......................................... 180.8
This week..........................................181.6
Loss.....................................................+0.8
Challenge loss.......................................1.4

Total loss...............................................5.6

1 comment:

  1. I know it is frustrating to have a gain, been there done that this week, but we need to put that behind us and look ahead.
    My week wasn't Chinese food, though I wish it was. It was birthday cake and Ponderosa and also that lovely time of the month.
    Next week will be better. Positive thinking.

    Oh, I wanted to invite you over to my main blog to check out my giveaway for this great book, Alpine Weight Loss Secrets. It is not just about weight loss, but rejuvenating yourself, feeling younger and being healthy.
    http://totsandme.blogspot.com/2011/01/alpine-weight-loss-secrets-review-and.html
    My weight loss blog is
    www.itsgonnaturnaround.blogspot.com
    I invite you over for a visit.
    Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete