Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wednesday weigh-in

Here we go, another week with Shrinkvivor Challenge. We were charged with the following:

Water
No fast food
5 fruits & Vegetables
count calories
Log your miles

Water was a challenge, I did it most days, but not all
No fast food, except for the kids, they ate pizza (delivery) while I had a salad.
Ate lots of salad, carrots and bananas this week. On average I hit my 5 servings.
Miles 13.18 miles (combination of walking/running with the C25K and the elliptical machine)

Last week: 182.4
This week: 183.2
Loss this week: + .8

Total loss: 4.0lbs

IT is so frustrating, because I was tracking my calories, and doing great on everything. I didn't get a ton of miles in, but I had some great workouts. However I am fighting off a cold and I think that has affected things greatly. I am sure I'll be booted off to Exile Island this week for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment