Monday, May 2, 2011

back in the game

Things have not gone so well for me in the "be fit by forty" pursuit. I finished my last challenge with The Sisterhood and then stopped. I chose not to do the next challenge but chose to do it on my own.

That didn't go so well.

A little over a month ago, we brought a new puppy into our lives. While he is awesome, I had forgotten how time consuming it would be. I found myself sacrificing my workout time to rush home and let him out of his crate. I haven't' worked out or ran since he came home. I feel like shit because of it.

Eating-wise, I didn't feel that I was doing bad. I gave up candy for Lent, which was so hard, but managed to do it, without cheating! I was even good over Easter break. I got on the scale for the first time in a few weeks on Sunday-it was not pretty. I had put on over 5 lbs! Clearly, something needs to be done.

So, I am joining up with The Sisterhood for the May Your Way Challenge. My goals for this challenge are more about getting back into the workout routine, the weight loss should just be an added bonus!

Goals
Workout/run 3-5 days a week
Drink enough water
Lose 5+ pounds

Join me in this challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment