Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Holiday Hoedown Weigh-in Wednesday

This week, I felt like I rocked my workouts. the weight loss didn't show it, but I really felt great after all of my runs. The C25K pushed me to do a 20 min run on Friday. I was terrified of it, but I did it without stopping or lowering my mph on the treadmill. I felt AWESOME!!! Thursday night I did my first exercise class at the gym-a 60 min Zumba class. I felt like an idiot, completely screwing up half of the routines, but it was SO MUCH FUN! I will definitely do it again.


So, there was no change from last week, which totally sucks, but at least I didn't gain anything!

Start weight....................................187.2

Challenge start weight ..................183.0

Today's weight................................181.8

Challenge loss .....................................1.2

Total Loss ...........................................5.4

No comments:

Post a Comment