Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I suck

I totally suck at this whole blogging thing. What on earth made me think I could keep up with two?! I could barely do one. I'm insane. Thank goodness I have a day job and don't need to figure out how to make this my job.

Today, I started week 4 on the Couch to 5K program...it kicked my ass. It didn't help that I really didn't pay attention to what I was putting in my mouth this weekend and jiggled a few more pounds while I was running my ass off. running for 5 minutes straight totally sucks once, let alone twice! I know that someday I'll look back on this and laugh, but right now it's not that funny.

As for the weight. I had an awesome weigh in last week, but am not hopeful this week at all. I didn't think I did that bad on Thanksgiving, but I guess I did. I've been fighting a cold off and on for weeks and my period came today, so I just know that tomorrow will not be pretty. AArrrgggh.

It is just so frustrating. I feel like I keep losing and gaining the same damn 5 lbs. I can't get things to move. I know I just need to push through, but hell, this sucks!

Pat started running again this week, after having taken quite a few months off. He pretty much just fell right back into it, running 3 miles easy. I think he secretly laughs at me when I tell him what I am running with this program. He asked me this weekend if I was going to be ready for a 5k in the spring. Duh! I said I would do it, and I am!

I will keep trudging along, but if you see an almost 40 year old frumpy lady huffing and puffing at the gym, please don't laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment